- Streetphotography with a holga-camera in Iowa, midwest U.S.A. September 2001 a remarkable time to visit America.
- I study photojournalism at the Nordens Fotoskola Biskops-Arnö and it was during a five week field trip these pictures were taken.
- Born 1967 Aland Islands, Finland. Lives in Sweden since 1989 with my partner and our two daughters.
- Education and work:
- Studies in masscommunication Sundsvalls Högskola, 1989-1992
- Work as assistent and art director, ETC Produktion,
- GFU, (Comprehensive Photograpy Education), Stockholm 1997 and 1999
- Nordens Fotoskola Biskops-Arnö, photojournalism 2000-2003
- Group exhibitions:
- GFU, Stockholm 2000
- Nordens Fotoskola in Iowa, Galleri Kontrast, Stockholm 2002
- Fotograf Maria Rosenlöf